Proactive people think about change by recognizing that change challenges people to grow and adapt. But what about the everyday person that does not like change? Here is a fact of life that has to be digested, if we do not mature in the change process we can be swiped aside by becoming complacent or even obsolete. Nothing improves without change.
To even compete in the world today, we must transform and strive to adapt to the new and the different. We must continue to expand our knowledge, sharpen our skills and manage our time more effectively. Tunnels Bridges and Ladders helps you to master change, even if you do not like change. Change is not something to fear or resist, it is a gift. It is the essence of life itself, and by embracing and promoting positive change we learn more about who we are and what we can do.
When we grow and take risks, we gain confidence. We can make a difference by improving ourselves (which is a change) and enrich the world around us. With change we are given the chance to turn today’s pain into tomorrow’s gain.
This book will teach you how to:
- Understand change and how to respond to it.
- Recognize and understand the different types of change.
- Prepare yourself and others for change.
- Translate what you learn into immediate action.
- Be an advocate of change instead of a victim.
- Get beyond old beliefs so that you can see new opportunities.